Get Ready for Winter!
4U cars are offering a FREE Winter Car Check with all MOTs from Monday 1st December.
As we all know, winter can bring with it freezing and snowy weather that can take it’s toll on our cars, it is a good idea and recommended by the Highways Agency to get your car checked out to ensure it is ready for the coming months.
Our friendly and highly skilled team of technicians will perform a full check of your vehicle and will offer you clear-cut, honest advice.
Please quote WINTER14 when booking your MOT to receive this offer.
Your FREE Winter Car Check will look at the following areas:
- Tyres – the condition, pressures and tread depth
- Brakes – visual inspection of front and rear
- Lights – ensure all bulbs are functioning
- Dashboard warning lights
- Radiator and fan (for leaks or cutting out)
- Oil Level Check
- AntiFreeze Strength and Level Check
- Other Fluid levels – clutch and brake, power steering and washer bottles. Top-ups included if required.
- Drive belts
This offer runs until 31st January 2015.
For further information on driving during winter weather follow the links below:
Terms and Conditions of our offer:
- Any work, including work identified by the Winter Car Check, e.g. tyre replacement and repairs, will be chargeable in accordance with our normal retail price list.
- The coolant fluid level and anti-freeze strength will be checked and recorded. If either fall below the recommended levels we will advise you. Top ups will not be carried out.
- An anti-freeze drain and refill service can be provided at a separate charge.
- This offer is only available for cars, 4x4s and vans only.
- Diluted screen wash additive may be used during the top-up process (if required).
- Engine Oil and Antifreeze top-ups will be charged for in accordance with our normal retail price list.
- Fluid Top-Ups for the following: Clutch and Brake, Power Steering and Washer Bottles will be free of charge within acceptable limits.
- A Winter Car Check does not replace the requirement for a routine vehicle service. Regular serving is recommended.
- 4U Cars are not responsible for anything that is not find in the Winter Car Check unless it should have been found by that check. If 4U Cars recommends work to be carried out on your vehicle and you decide not to have the recommended work carried out, you accept that 4U Cars will not be responsible or liable for any resultant damage caused.
- 4U Cars reserves the right to extend this offer for an increased length of time.